Articles & Books
Ghost written in your name
Have any of the following thoughts ever crossed your mind…?
I’d like to write an article for a magazine but:
- I’ve never been one for writing
- I don’t know how to structure an article
- My knowledge of grammar is a little rusty
- I don’t know how to approach a publication
- What would I write?
I’d like to write a business book but:
- I wouldn’t know where to start
- I don’t have the time or inclination to do it alone
- I don’t like writing
- The idea feels a bit intimidating
- I find research boring
- I just couldn’t do it – could I?
I can help!
I am an experienced ghost writer, meaning that I write articles, case studies and other text for individuals in their own name. Articles ghost-written by me have appeared in a range of publications including The Guardian, Marketing Week, Retail and Leisure International, Sports Insight, Retail Jeweller and Call Centre Focus.
In my own name, I am co-author of two chapters in the book, ‘Performance Coaching: A Complete Guide to Best Practice Coaching and Training’ by Carol Wilson, and am also one of the book's editors. In addition, I am a published article writer in magazines such as France, Aesthetica and Forward.
As a first step, why not drop me a line and tell me a bit about your literary aspirations? Alternatively, if you already know what you want to do but need a little help from a professional writer, contact me for a quote.